Gopal, B. (Editor). 2013. Environmental Flows: An Introduction for Water Resources Managers.
This Volume is copyrighted by the National Institute of Ecology, New Delhi. No part of this book should be reproduced in any manner, and no figure should be copied or reproduced in any publication without the written permission from the copyright owner. This edition is made available freely for readers only by the CapNet Program of the UNDP.
Preface vii Download
1. Introduction 1 Download
2. The River Ecosystems and their Natural Flow Regimes 11 Download
3. Ecosystems Services of Rivers and their Relation to Flows 67 Download
4. Impacts of Regulation of River Flows 81 Download
5. Environmental Flows: Concept and History 113 Download
6. Methodologies for the Assessment of Environmental Flows 129 Download
7. Environmental Flows: The South Asian Experience 183 Download
8. Epilogue 199 Download